Friday, April 15, 2011

Ayah~

A father is someone that 
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast 
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everythings gonna be ok.



Semoga ayah bahagia berehat di sana.
Semoga ayah tersenyum melihat kami di sini.
InsyaAllah, kami semua akan menyusul bila tiba waktunya.

Ayah,
angah sayang ayah.
Angah rindu ayah.
Kami semua rindukan ayah.
Nanti ya ayah,
kita bertemu semula...
di syurga; insyaAllah.
Amin.

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

My father died many years ago, and yet when something special happens to me, I talk to him secretly not really knowing whether he hears, but it makes me feel better to half believe it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...